12. 1. 12.

✿.。.:*My cutie Danbo*.:。.✿

yaw yaw yaw, here i'm, write on my blog again
i wrote about danbo on my last post, and told about my friend who will gave me original danbo, and here we go!!! he really gave me original danbo 13 inc!!! so happy~~
but since  don't have any camera, i can't take any pictures of my danbo
so this is some pictures (after my friend arrived here, i try to steal[read:borrow] her camera lol)


Theme: 훙~
Model: danbo and rain(?)
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


Theme: 아아~
Model: danbo and rain(?)
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: hup hup
Model: danbo and my pottery
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


  Theme: hup hup
Model: danbo and my pottery
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: i'm here~
Model: danbo and my pottery
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: i found you
Model: danbo and leave haha
where: outside my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: climb the shelf
Model: danbo and my shoes shelf
where: my shoes shelf
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


i even made a short story, hehehe 

Theme: story about my cutie danbo: coffee
Model: danbo and my friend, gabi
where: coffee cafe
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels
 

 

 

 Theme: "aanng~~"
Model: danbo and my friend, gabi
where: coffee cafe
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: "sis, i want to try"
Model: danbo and me
where: coffee cafe
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: are you sleeping?
Model: danbo and me
where: my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels


 Theme: kiss me~
Model: danbo and me!
where: my room
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels
(this is my first time appear my face on my blog o(≧o≦)o
Theme: its dried T^T
Model: danbo and dried flowers
where: my shoes shelf
taken by: casio exilim 28mm 12,1 mega pixels

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Please your comment here~~^^