11. 12. 5.

'Soju 소주'


Soju 소주 is Korean "sake" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
this one:


내 송생님이 give me ㅋㅋㅋ
the alcohol is about 20,1% -____- so you guys who under 21, i hope you don't drink soju, (me to!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)
i hope i can drink the others soju, ㅋㅋ about the picture, i just have this one -____-

댓글 3개:

  1. Don't use Korean if you can't use it properly. It's annoying and stupid. I'm Korean and I can see mistakes everywhere. Everyone can see that you photoshopped the soju bottle onto your hands. And you spelt "teacher" wrong. You wrote 송생님instead of 선생님.

    답글삭제
  2. hello arla, thank for visiting my blog :)
    ah,, is that so? i'm so sorry, i'm still learning, but if you(as a Korean) don't like me(as a foreigner) learning your language, its more stupid(opps! sorry) then learning and got it wrong,,, :)

    ah~ photoshopped? can i added more so you can believe? lol.. you're too much~

    답글삭제
  3. hello arla, thank for visiting my blog :)
    ah,, is that so? i'm so sorry, i'm still learning, but if you(as a Korean) don't like me(as a foreigner) learning your language, its more stupid(opps! sorry) then learning and got it wrong,,, :)

    ah~ photoshopped? can i added more so you can believe? lol.. you're too much~

    답글삭제

Please your comment here~~^^