11. 12. 26.

♣♧New Wallpaper for 240*400 Dimension♧♣

hohohohohoho, i'm back

with smile but little bit upset because of my lecturer she still do corection for my thesis even my other lecturer have done with her correction!!! arrgghhh~!!!!!
스트레스!!!!
almost all of my friends had undergone their proposal exams, how about me??? cuz this lecturer?? even i knew she did that because she want my thesis going good, but,.,, but,, but,,,


even so, i still playing with my net ㅋㅋㅋ ups!
 because of my 스트레스!!!! mode ㅋㅋㅋ i playing around and found some wallpaper on naver blog.. still with cute etc.. and i do thinking about make my blog to be .com.. with different name.. what do you think? but  hmm, hmm, hmm,,, hm to much thinking~ gz

so this is some of my treasure(?) ㅋㅋㅋ enjoy~






댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

Please your comment here~~^^