10. 12. 2.

Cute Hanbok-Korean Traditional dress

hmm, I'm really tired
goes to campus, have many lectures, and than part time (8 hours!!! oh GOD, that not part time job anymore), slept, wake up,,,, GOES TO CAMPUS AGAIN!!!!
ARRGHHH!!  I have no time for my homework, and my lovely blog..

so, forget about my work, and back to my blog, kkk
hanbok, is traditional dresses for korean people...
and i was really excited to post about this traditional dresses.. hehehe
actually i was interested with modified hanbok..



I like the ribbon.... >.<

hmm, really oriental printing





I like this,, really cute oink and the belt...

jjang!!! this is the cutest~~ >.< where I can get this clothes???

댓글 3개:

  1. cute!!! huhu pingin punyaaaaaa... beli dmn yah??

    답글삭제
  2. Hyorin_blackJack : ayo buat sendiri sist~ ^^

    Army: hahaha, mau aku designin? trus kamu yang beli?

    답글삭제

Please your comment here~~^^